Baked goods, so good they’re criminal!
Cookies Pies and Cakes
- The entry fee for Pie, Cake and Cookie entries is $5.00 each.
- All entry forms must be turned in, with payment, to the GPE school office by Friday, March 30th.
- All entries are to be homemade, not store bought. However, store bought mixes, frostings, etc. may be utilized, as AN ingredient, provided they are not the only ingredient.
- A copy of the recipe and your name needs to be attached to the bottom of the entry.
- Entry consists of 1 Pie, 1 Cake, or a dozen cookies.
- All entries must be submitted on a plate, pan, or box that does not need to be returned to the contestant.
- All entries will be judged on appearance, texture and flavor.
- All entries must be delivered to the school office by 4:00p.m. Friday, March 30thth.
- Winners will be announced at 11:00 a.m. Saturday April 1st.
- The top 3 entries from each category will be awarded 1st, 2nd and 3rd place ribbons. All entries will be divided and sold in the cafeteria during the Rodeo.
- PLEASE use a tag or sticker to let us know if your entry needs to be refrigerated!!
See the Mustang Rodeo page for more events and activities.