Student Cupcake Wars
See the Mustang Rodeo page for more events and activities.
- Entry forms are now available and can be turned in to the office at any time. The deadline for the form and cupcakes to be turned in will be April 1, 2022 by 4:00pm.
- Entries are to be homemade, not store bought. However, packaged mixes and frostings may be used.
- A copy of the recipe and your name needs to be attached to the entry.
- 1 entry consists of a dozen cupcakes.
- Entries must be submitted in a box that does not need to be returned to the contestant.
- Entries will be judged on appearance, texture, and flavor on Saturday, April 2.
- Winners will be announced, and ribbons awarded at the morning assembly on Monday, April 4.
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place ribbons will be awarded in each category:
- Principal’s Choice (Most Creative)
- Best Taste
- Best Presentation
- All entries will be used as prizes in the cupcake walk.
- PLEASE use a tag or sticker to let us know if your entry needs to be refrigerated!!