Student Cupcake Wars
See the Mustang Rodeo page for more events and activities.
- NO ENTRY FEE
- All entry forms must be turned in, with payment, to the GPE school office by Friday, March 30th.
- Entries are to be homemade, not store bought. However, packaged mixes and frostings may be used.
- A copy of the recipe and your name needs to be attached to the bottom of the entry.
- 1 entry consists of a dozen cupcakes.
- All entries must be submitted in a box that does not need to be returned to the contestant.
- All entries will be judged on appearance, texture and flavor.
- All entries must be delivered to the school office by 4:00p.m. Friday, March 30thth.
- Winners will be announced at 11:00 a.m. Saturday April 1st.
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd place ribbons will be awarded in each category; Most Creative Entry, Best Decorated Entry, Tastiest Cupcake. One Grand Champion (overall best) award will be given.
- All entries will be used as prizes in the cupcake walk.
- PLEASE use a tag or sticker to let us know if your entry needs to be refrigerated!!